Natural Product chemistry, Drug-drug/food interaction and their effect on protein binding,Drug safety and efficacy, Cancer and anticancer agents, Herbal medicine, Public Health and Cosmeticology.
1. As a Researcher in Master of Philosophy: I have been working as a M. Phil. researcher entitled “Evaluation of pharmacological and phytochemical studies of different medicinal plants” in the Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Biological Sciences, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. As a Post- Graduate Researcher: “In-Vitro Interaction of Metformine Hydrochloride with Levofloxacin and its Influence on Protein Binding.” I have pursued this research in my Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) as a Research Associate of Department of Pharmacy, Southern University, Bangladesh.
3. As Under-Graduate Researcher: Phytochemicals and Pharmacological investigations of crude ethanol leaf extract of Abroma augustum. I have pursued this research in the final year of my B. Pharm (Hons.) degree from the Department of Pharmacy, University of Science & Technology, Chittagong (USTC), Bangladesh.
4. As Research Supervisor: Since April 2009, I have been supervising Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hon’s.) students at the Department of Pharmacy, BGC Trust University Bangladesh.
TRAINING, WORKSHOP AND SEMINARS:
- Training on ‘Research and Publication: A to Z Guideline’ from September’22 to Dcember’22 organized by Center for HRD, BGC Trust University Bangladesh.
- Workshop on ‘High Impact Journal Writing, Ethics and Plagiarism’ 07.09.2021 organized by IQAC, BGC Trust University Bangladesh.
- Workshop on ‘Dynamics of Teaching Learning’ on 03.04.2019 organized by IQAC, BGC Trust University Bangladesh.
- Workshop on ‘Curriculum Format and Mappings’ on 07.10.2018 organized by IQAC, BGC Trust University Bangladesh.
- Workshop on ‘Role and Responsibility & Ethical Principles of the University teachers’ on 04.11.2017 organized by IQAC, BGC Trust University Bangladesh.
- A whole day Seminar on “Good Manufacturing Practice and Pharmacy Education Present Scenario and Future Trend in Bangladesh.” Organized by “Globe Pharmaceuticals Limited”. Venue: BGC Trust University Bangladesh, Chittagong.
- Attended a workshop on HIV/ AIDS organized by German Technical Co-operation and Chittagong City Corporation (CCC) hold on 13 December 2008 in auditorium of USTC.
- In-Plant Training from 14 December ’08 to 4 January ’09 for a period of 4 weeks at “GlaxoSmithKline Bangladesh Ltd”, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- Attended a seminar on “Cancer Therapy” hold on 2006 in auditorium of USTC.
- Attended a workshop on “Bangladesh National Drug Policy 1982 and Historical Facts” hold on 15 May 2005 in auditorium of USTC.