1. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury, Kazi Shahidul Islam, and Md Abdur Rashid (2022). University students’ reticence in English language classes and outside: A micro-level study from socio-economic perspectives, BGC Trust University Journal, Vol.6 2022. ISSN 2073-5448.
2. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2022). Is cooperative learning strategy effective in improving the interpersonal skills of English literature graduates of Bangladesh?-A Quasi-experimental study, Journal of Pundra University of Science and Technology,Vo.1, Issues1. 2022.
3. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury & Fariza Binti Puteh Behak (2022). Implementing blended learning in Bangladeshi universities: Challenges and opportunities from student perspectives., Journal of Ultimate Research and Trends in Education ISSN: 2685-4252 (Online) and ISSN: 2685-0540 (Print) Vol. 4, No. 2, July 2022, pp: 168 – 185 DOI: https://doi.org/10.31849/utamax.v4i2.8182 168.
4. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury, Fariza Binti Puteh Behak, Mahamudul Hassan & Tanzin Sultana (2022). Investigating the use of blogs for teaching writing courses to undergraduates, Journal of Education and Social Sciences, 10(1). 17-36. DOI: https://doi.org/ 10.20547/jess1012210102.
5. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury & Fariza Binti Puteh Behak, (2022). Online higher education in Bangladesh during Covid-19: Its challenges and prospects. 4 ( 1).15-28. utamax : journal of ultimate research and trends in education. doi: https://doi.org/10.31849/utamax.v4i1.7818
6. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2020). A Saudi student learning English: A study on L1 interference and remedial teaching, USTA 2020 University of Science and Technology. ISSN : 1728-0435,24(1)
7. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2019). A comparative study on the secondary students’ English learning outcomes in the rural and urban area of Bangladesh with a focus on CLT. Prime University Journal Vol.12, No.1.(ISSN. 1995-5332)July- Dec, 2019.
8. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2018). CLT approach in Bangladesh: A study from the socio-cultural and pedagogic perspectives has been accepted for Horizon, the peer-reviewed literary Journal of the Department of English, University of Chittagong, issue 5, Dec’ 2018.
9. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury and Mahamuda Akter (2017). Medium of instruction in private universities of Bangladesh: An urban-rural divide, BGC Trust University Journal volume -4, December, 2017, ISSN 2073-5448).
10. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2017). Is universal English education from the primary level in Bangladesh necessary? A domain-wise study, International Journal of Research in English Education (IJREE, ISSN 2538-3027) December, 2017(Vol. 2 Number 4).
11. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2017). The role of authentic materials in raising the motivation of students in the classroom, Prime University Journal Vol.10, No.2. (ISSN. 1995-5332) in July- Dec, 2017.
12. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury and Shakila Mustaque (2016). Feedback on writing: the tertiary level EFL teachers’ perceptions and practices, BGC journal, Vol.3, Dec, 2016.
13. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2015). Are Anglo-centric ELT course books suitable in EFL contexts? BGC Journal, Vol. 2,No.1,December, 2015 ISSN2073-5448.pp-7591.
14. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury and Shakila Musraque (2014). Do we need to look for an alternative to CLT in Bangladesh? A study from secondary level teachers’ perspective, Language in India www.languageinindia.com ISSN 1930-2940, Vol. 14:6 June 2014, pp.159-179.
15. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2014). A Study of English teachers’ teaching practice from the perspective of a textbook, Journal of English Language, Literature and Culture,vol-3, Number1March,2014,ISSN,23046120(Print),23046163(online).http://sites.google.com/a/cella cameroon.org/Journal-of- English- Language- Literature- and- Culture/home.
16. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2014). Classroom interaction: Tension between belief and practice: A case study of a university teacher, Global Journal of Human- Social Science,(G), Vol. xiv, Issue iii, Version-1 Year2014,pp.29-34.
17. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2013). Is the spread of English as a world language a positive or negative development ?, Language in India www.languageinindia.com ISSN 1930-2940 Vol. 13:5 May 2013,pp. 1-6.
18. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2011). A review of David Crystal’s book ‘English as a Global Language, in University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh Journal of English Studies, Crossings, Vol.3, No.1 Fall 2011, ISSN2071-1107, pp.328-33.
19. Md Khaled Bin Chowdhury (2009). Schemata and their relevance in L2 reading, BGC Journal, Vol. 1, No.1, March 2009 ISSN2073-5448, pp.182-90.