- Human Rights,
- Woman’s Right,
- Labor Law,
- Economic, Social & Development Rights (ESDR),
- Public International Law,
- Environmental Law.
- Surveyor, Chittagong Board Information-desk Survey, Transparency International (TIB) (Held on 2013)
- Team Leader, Field Work on Reproductive Rights of Woman, 9th International Residential Winter School of Law on Economic-Social Development Rights Kathmandu School of Law (KSL), Nepal. (Held on 2014)
- Delegate, “100 Bangladeshi Member Delegation Team to India, 2014”, India.
- LL.M. field work on Human Rights, pursued LL.M. scoring A+ on Field Research (Held on 2015)
- Teaching Assistant, Mini Law School, Bahddarthut, Chittagong.
Workshops Attended :
- Participation on “Woman- Only Dialog, 2014”, Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST)
- “Legal Documentation Drafting and Court Procedures”, Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST) (Held on 2013)
- “7th British Parliamentary Debate Workshop 2011”, Chittagong University Debating Society
- Young Contributor Writing Workshop, 2010, Ain-O-Shalish Kendro (ASHK)
- “6th CUDS Debate Workshop 2010”, Chittagong University Debating Society (Held on 2010)
- “CDM National Debate Festival- 2010”, Cahndpur Debate Movement (CDM) (Held on 2010)
- “Training on Public Interest Lawyering”, Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST) (Held on 2010)
1) Certificate of Merit, “Certificate Course on Genocide and Justice 2020”, Center for the Study of Genocide and Justice (CSGJ) (Held on 2020)
2) Achievement of Diploma on 9th International Residential Winter School of Law on
Economic-Social Development Rights, Kathmandu School of Law (KSL), Nepal. (Held on 2014)
1) 1ST Intra Department Moot Court Competition, 2014, Department of Law, University of Chittagong.
2) “1st ELCOP Refugee Law Moot Competition, 2012”, Empowerment through Law of the Common Law (ELCOP), Dhaka.
3) “Essay Writing Competition-2010”, The Independent English Language Club, Chittagong.
4) Runner-up on “8th Chittagong University Inter- Department Debate Championship, 2011”
5) “TIB-DUDS debate Inter-University Debate Competition 2010”, University of Dhaka.
Ongoing Research Project:
1) Sexual and Reproductive Health Education: A Decisive Approach to Insure Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights in Bangladesh (In Collaboration with BGC Trust University Bangladesh)
2) Problem and prospects of Labor adjudication in Bangladesh: A Critical Analysis (In Collaboration with University of Chittagong).